Computers in the library can be used to search Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) and access e-resources. Wi-Fi is available throughout the library. Most tables in the library are fitted with charging points. A limited number of laptop locks are also available. Please request at the counter for these locks.
- The computer facilities provided in the library are to be used for academic and research purposes only.
- Members may use the computer for viewing of Student Multimedia Projects produced in CD format. These CDs will be made available to users upon request.
- Use of computers for sending personal emails, online chatting or gaming is strictly prohibited.
- Members are prohibited from installing application programs into the computers made available for student use.
- Members caught committing any of the above mentioned offences will be penalized.
- Members are advised to save their work onto their own portable hard drives. The Library Management will not be responsible for any loss of work saved in the library computers.
- Please approach the library assistant on duty when facing technical problems with the computers.